|Job Ref:||204791690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Graduate Structural Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
Overview: Graduate Structural Egnineer
A leading and reputable, London based Structural Engineering Consultancy are currently looking to take on a Graduate Structural Engineer with 1 - 2 years experience.
If you are looking for an environment to support your career in a hands on environment offering a good level of responsibility on projects them this excellent opportunity can provide that.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is desirable but not essential
- 1 year - 2 years Structural Engineering experience
- Carry out structural engineering design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
This position is available due to growth and increased work load, and as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Chris Brewser on (Apply online only) to discuss further