|Job Ref:||204791707||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
A Maintenance Manager role in Sheffield, South Yorkshire within a high precision, metals and plastics manufacturer. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Maintenance Manager will manage the full maintenance function in order to provide support for all local sites whilst maintaining and maximizing production.|
Maintenance Manager Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Managing HSE concerns as well as risk assessments. Liaising with the HSE Manager to adhere to legislation, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 at all times.
- Provide timescales and updates for ongoing work to the production and engineering teams.
- Set up and control a maintenance budget by department
- Formulate a CAPEX strategy to ensure best practice and cost control is being utilised
- Manage preventative maintenance programmes
- Manage the Pirana maintenance system, ensuring that it is in line with ISO 13485
This is an outstanding opportunity for a progressive Maintenance Manager to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Simone Fox at Elevation Recruitment Group on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only).
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar positions, visit (url removed)