|Job Ref:||204791777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Job Description: Civil CAD Technician - Guildford |
RGB Network currently have a position available for a Civil CAD Technician with one of the leading Transport Planning and Infrastructure Design Consultancies based in Guildford. This company specialise in a range of projects across residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use developments.
You will be responsible for production of civil engineering, infrastructure and highways drawings including elements of design for adoptable and private works in accordance with Local Authority and Water Authority Standards and Building Regulations using AutoCAD. Also responsible for managing project drawing systems to ensure all drawings leaving the office are appropriately checked and based on latest client data. The successful candidate would ideally have some experience working in a similar environment. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, able to work as part of a team and be enthusiastic to develop and progress further within the role / company.
• Conversant with AutoCAD
• An effective communicator
• Able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Able to work with job managers in agreeing programmes for the delivery of projects and working to the agreed programme.
• Able to interpret civil and/or structural designs prepared by others.
• Enthusiastic to develop and progress further within the role / company
• Experience of road design using PDS and drainage design using Microdrainage software programmes.
Salary is dependent on experience but up to £25,000 to £30,000 per annum plus package is on offer for the right candidate.
For further details please contact Parvez Miah on (Apply online only) or (url removed)