|Job Ref:||204791860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shrewsbury||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum + Realistic £45,000 + OTE + Van + Be||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Field Service Engineer (Agricultural + Plant)|
£12.50 - £15.50/hour (£28,000 - £35,000 Base Salary) + Realistic £45,000 + OTE + Van + 28 days' holiday + Mobile + Benefits
Shropshire based with nationwide travel and stay away
Field Service engineer required for a rapidly expanding Agricultural company who work throughout the UK and Europe, offering uncapped overtime!
The successful candidate will come from an agricultural, horticultural, heavy plant, mobile plant, HGV, materials handling or construction background. The candidate will have a strong mechanical understanding and will have worked with diesel and petrol engines. The candidate will also ideally have a basic electrical understanding.
The role is based in Shropshire travelling to agricultural clients nationwide, on average you will be staying away 2 nights a week. The role will involve servicing and maintaining a wide range of product leading agricultural and plant machinery.
The company is currently rapidly expanding due to the successful implementation of new projects, as a result the company is able to provide an unlimited amount of overtime for the suitable candidate.
* Nationwide field service role
* Servicing, maintenance and repair on agricultural and plant equipment.
* Almost unlimited overtime - average team member does 10-15 hours per week.
* Agricultural, horticultural, plant, HGV or construction background
* Strong mechanically biased Engineer
* Basic electrical knowledge
* Happy to stay away and wants to do lots of overtime
* UK driving license