|Job Ref:||204792049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:37|
This is a Permanent opportunity for a Production Engineer|
Key Skills: / Manufacturing / Production / Process / NPI / Engineer
My client manufactures a broad range of products and due to their innovation and quality that have seen more than 20% growth year on year for the past few years. This has created the need for a new manufacturing facility down the road from their current site. This is where you come in, they are looking for someone with a strong CI/Lean understanding and/or experience of factory design and re-layout.
They are based in the Wiltshire area, commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Production Engineering, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
* Transfer manufacturing/facilitate the new site (down the road), you will be involved in the factory re-layout/design/improvements
* Drive and implement process improvements, to reduce costs, waste and increase efficiencies.
* Implementing lean methodologies and driving continuous improvements throughout the manufacturing unit/streamlining processes
* New Product Introduction - Liaising with the design teams to take products from concept through to manufacture
* Production documentation - SOPs/Work instructions
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This is a role is fresh off the press and my client is looking to bring a Production Engineer on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information