|Job Ref:||204792094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Plus car allowance and Bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:37|
Due to continued growth we have a number of opportunities for Midlands based M&E Project Managers to join our expanding Projects Team. |
Candidates will have a proven track record in delivering mechanical, electrical and fabric projects from several hundred thousand pounds to multi million pound projects, including mechanical and electrical installations of plant and distribution systems (including ventilation, fire protection, boiler room, water storage and distribution) and small build and building fabric works. Experience in office fit out and refurbishment projects would also be highly relevant.
You will be customer facing and have the ability to follow the project management process from cradle to grave including meeting with the customer, developing a scope of works, putting together a tender and delivering the projects on site through to handover. You will be highly
organised with excellent prioritisation skills.
You will also have good communication skills and an ability to explain the technical details and challenges of each potential project to both technical and non-technical reports within the customer's organisation. Reporting directly to the Head of Projects you will provide support to the wider team and will be given excellent scope to continue your professional development.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of projects are exploited to deliver increased turnover and profitability.
- To deliver projects to completion on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties, expectations to be exceeded wherever possible.
- To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- Ensure compliance with company project management policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both company and subcontractors activities, and are regularly review on each and every project. This will include the timely delivery of a Health and Safety file for the works and full compliance with CDM regulations.
- To build strong relationships with sub-contractors, in particular preferred suppliers, to ensure cost effective solutions which meets our quality expectations can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions.
- Development of project financial plans for revenue and profit delivery.
- CBRE are a growing business and Project Management is a key part of that growth. We are looking for someone who is keen to progress and develop their career and we will offer full support towards continued professional development
Desired Skills and Experience
•Strong Health & Safety knowledge with SMSTS, NEBOSH or similar
•Proven track record in delivering extra works projects from c £50,000 - £2M
•Relevant qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering and / or project management
•Experience of delivering 'end to end' projects