|Job Ref:||204789317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Towcester||Address:||Post Code:||NN12||Salary:||£22000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Global leading automation / material handling equipment manufacturer are looking to recruit experienced and junior level Software Developers to work on cutting edge, large scale industrial automation projects from their regional offices in Northamptonshire.|
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for developing software solutions that meet the needs of the customers, working within a continual improvement lifecycle you will also be developing improvements and additional services for existing customers.
As an experienced Software Developer you will be expected to be able to develop to a high standard, working to detailed specifications and comfortable producing unit tests and documentation.
Good JAVA experience / skills are a must !
* Experience with Java, C# or other object-oriented programming languages. (Essential)
* Experience with Eclipse, or similar IDE
* Experience of Hibernate, Junit, SQL, JMS and HTML
* Experience with relational databases (Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server).
* Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical documentation.
* Ability to write technical user and procedure manuals.
Key Tasks of a Software Developer:
* Work as part of a team to understand business requirements and how to translate these into a workable solution which can be coded effectively.
* Build and implement unit tests as part of a development team.
* Provide 2nd Line Support when required. This would involve identifying possible bugs and providing suitable fixes where appropriate to ensure that customer sites remain operational.
* Work closely with the help-desk ticketing system to track, monitor, and resolve issues.
* Support Business Analysts in the creation of technical user documentation.
* Write and update knowledge base articles.
* Shift work may be introduced to cover extended hours dependent upon operational requirements.
* The role may also require out of hour remote support.
* The role will include travel, both nationally and internationally to attend training, customer meetings or provide on-site support.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
* BSc or HND / HNC in Computer Science, IT engineering or equivalent combination of education and commercial experience in a similar role.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a software development capacity; developing, delivering and supporting commercial software.
If you are an experienced or junior level Software Developer looking for a great opportunity please contact Stuart Cooper directly on (Apply online only) for further details. Please be assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence