|Job Ref:||204789457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
My client is currently seeking Android Developer to join a small team of highly motivated developers who are committed to producing a first class travel application. We put emphasis on working closely together, sharing knowledge, and making the work environment as enjoyable as possible. This position will provide you with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment developing truly global mobile applications. We are looking for a highly motivated and accomplished engineer with an unwavering commitment to high-quality software and strong skills with object-oriented development and design patterns. |
* Write beautiful, maintainable code.
* Provide support for our QA teams to fix reported bugs
* Feed your opinions to the product team
* Be an active contributing part of an agile development team (daily standups, weekly planning meetings).
* Maintain build systems and write unit tests
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
* Requires 5+ years of software development experience, the last 2+ of which are dedicated to mobile
* Experience on the latest Android SDK, OS features and technology roadmap
* Ensure our products are optimized for performance, scalability and modularity
* Maintain high standards of quality through automated testing, continuous integration and automation scripts
* 2+ years of relevant experience with Java
* Experience in Android design patterns and distributing apps to Google Play
* Strong computer science and problem solving fundamentals
* Scrum/Agile process and project management methodologies
* Knowledge of the principles of good user interface design, specifically mobile
* Prior experience designing and launching highly rated native Android apps to a large consumer audience is a big plus
* Experience at other fast-paced mobile product companies - anything travel related is a big plus
* Experience with android testing frameworks like Espresso is a big plus
* Travel and/or other Internet e-commerce experience is a plus
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK