|Job Ref:||204789502||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Bonus,Pension, Private Medical Insur||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
A very prestigious client based in Chertsey requires and experienced Network Engineer to join their global organisation to support key liaisons within the business.|
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact to gather network requirements from internal customers, vendors and third party suppliers.
* Education: Major in Computer science/Communication. Major in Computer science/Communication or equivalent work experience.
* Certification: CCNA or CCNP
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* In depth knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, STP, HSRP & VRRP and Switches, Routers & Load balancing hardware.
* Skill in configurations , troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution related network devices such as Cisco hardware
* Must have excellent client communications skills, and experience of working in a dynamic team environment, work closely with Linux and Windows team.
* Perform Job as per approved change window and architectural procedures in Data Centre. Update/maintain all documentation requested by management and will be tasked with improving such documentation as required.
* In depth knowledge and ability to operate and implement Tacas and syslog application.
* In depth knowledge with firewall and proxy
Implementation and Operation Network above 3-5 year experience.
* Experience working on Cisco Lan and Wan devices such as routers and switches.
* Experience of network installation more than 10 sites including routers and switches and operation more than 30 WAN circuits MPLS/Ethernet simultaneously
* Minimum of CCNA certification.
* Experience in producing Fault Incident reports and Datacenter Device Performance Monitoring reports on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* Experience in network monitoring system solution such as Cascade etc