|Job Ref:||204784943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£15000 - £16000/annum Commission||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
My client, a leading document management company are currently looking to take on an Appointment Setter to be based in their West Yorkshire office. Due to extensive expansion plans for the company this is a very exciting time to join.|
* As an Appointment Setter you will be responsible for calling relevant businesses to provide a consultative sales pitch and generate opportunities and leads for the field sales team to follow up on.
* You will be contacting both new and existing clients, mixing cold and warm sales calls to set up appointments for the Business Development Managers to attend.
* It will be your responsibility to ensure all calls/ emails are recorded onto the CRM system.
* You will report into the Business Development Team Leader and will be responsible for keeping track of your pipeline and the number of appointments you generate.
Skills & Experience Required
* Previous sales experience is desirable, but training is provided.
* The ideal candidate will be a confident and enthusiastic individual.
* Strong relationship building skills and professional communicator both over the phone and via email.
* Proven track record of exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career within sales working for a professional, supportive company. They provide a very competitive commission structure to reward success. Additionally, they have attendance bonuses, paid 5* holidays and a number of other incentives. If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in please press apply