|Job Ref:||204784984||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Excellent competitive package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Lead Developer£50,000 to £65,000|
Shortlist Recruitment are working with hugely successful technology company based in Liverpool City Centre who are recruiting for a Lead Developer, to help build industry-leading, robust and innovative software to drive the achievement of the companies business goals.
The Lead Developer will lead, help manage and motivate software developers, and will also be responsible for technical recruitment, motivating the team and handling any performance issues. You will have the opportunity to create estimates, devise and maintain working level plans and ensure your team are working towards it.
The Lead Developer will drive to consistently adopt modern software development methods and technologies, and write well structured, well documented code that provides a sound basis for increasing scale.
The Lead Developer should have the following attributes:
* 8+ years experience as a Developer
* 4+ years experience in a technical leadership position
* Solid, proven skills with .NET Development using C#
* In depth knowledge and experience with core .NET technologies including WCF, WPF, LINQ and Entity Framework
* Extensive experience designing enterprise grade software
* Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
* Automated testing
* Agile including Kanban and Scrum
* Multi-threading and concurrency
* Solid experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
If you are a Lead Developer, who is enthusiastic, committed, self motivated who leads by example this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This company are passionate about Software Development, the Web and Technology in general.
This Lead Developer will have the opportunity to offer technical dictatorship and be part of a fantastic, growing team.
This role is paying up to £65,000 for the right candidate. This role is based in Liverpool.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis