|Job Ref:||204784985||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst - Liverpool |
ShortList recruitment are seeking an experienced Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst to work for a high profile company in Liverpool. Technology is at the core of this business and after considerable investment, a new platform is in development and the team requires a Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst. The Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst will be joining a new team and will be responsible for the testing and documentation of web, desktop and mobile based applications, from definition to BAU handover.
Key responsibilities for Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst:
* Design and develop QA test scenarios and projects
* Work closely with the Development team and other relevant teams to review installation issues and software defects
* Regularly review system design and implement software testing focused on the quality of the software products
* Execute and modify API automated scripts with tractability functionality
* Actively reduce security threats by utilising dependable tools and software applications
* Conduct Automation testing for SDLC on an API XML level
Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst will have commercial experience all phases of testing using open source testing tools such as Selenium. The Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst will have working knowledge of Java and DevOps testing automation flow. You will have problem solving skills and be able to collaborate to generate solutions as part of a team.
The Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst is paying up to £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience. The Test Team Lead / QA Test Analyst is easily commutable from Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn and the Wirral.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis