|Job Ref:||204785006||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£11/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Scheduler required in Milton Keynes for an ongoing assignment.|
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with shift pattern between 7am-7pm + then possibly permanent
Pay: £11 per hour
* Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provide to avoid customer escalations.
* Prioritises own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
* Advising and providing support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries and escalating where appropriate.
* Dispatch and schedule engineers by skill and geography to relevant sites
* Answers calls within SLA
* Close calls in a timely manner using information from the engineers
* Follow call logging and handling procedures
* Good understanding of MS Office packages
* Good oral & written communications skills
* Ability to prioritise & organise own work
* Ability to resolve routine problems with established solutions
* Ability to apply initiative to resolve non-std problems
* Good numerical skills
* English Spoken & Written skills
* Co-ordinate repairs
* Organise parts and engineers
* Calm under pressure
* Strong organiser
* Clear communicator
Do you have exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
Do you have strong organisational skills and ability to remain calm under pressure?
Do you have 5 years continued residency in the UK?
If you answered yes to the above questions and are interested in being considered for this position please email you CV to (url removed)
Office Angels Ltd are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position and are an equal opportunities employer and only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer