|Job Ref:||204785011||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Senior BI Developer / Lead - Microsoft BI stack |
£55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits based on experience
Surrey; Guildford, Farnham areas
An exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Developer / Lead BI Developer to join a new BI project team in delivering Microsoft BI products to clients globally, working the full project life cycle.
Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack is essential, with experience of leading Greenfield projects from start to finish. Specific technical experience of Data Modelling, SSAS, PowerBI and DAX are preferred.
The Senior BI Developer /Lead will act as an SME on all areas of BI across the Microsoft BI stack and keep a hands-on role in delivering an improved BI process to the business.
This is an exciting time to join the team and the role is expected to take full ownership of the new BI product development, leading the BI process from start to fish. This will include leading a dedicated project team.
* Extensive Microsoft BI stack experience (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
* Strong commercial experience of SQL Server 2012/2014 - SQL 2016 ideally
* Commercial experience with PowerBI and DAX
* Development of database solutions, including scalable data warehouses and cubes
* Develop and maintain ETL packages for high-performance data transformation
* Full SDLC experience, ideally having worked within a development team.
* Experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
* You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of a business.
* SSAS Tabular
* SQL Server 2016
* Team / project leadership
The company actively invest in new technology and part of this roles responsibility will be to research new technology and working methods that would benefit the BI team.
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a stable environment offering long term career development. For more details please contact