|Job Ref:||204785196||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Full Stack Web Application Developer - Nottingham|
Amoria Bond are working with a leading multinational company who have built their success and outstanding reputation on the back of developing the latest engineering component analysis software. They work with a range of house hold names from industry leading organisations in the Automotive sector through to big players in the renewable energy market.
The company are looking to bring on 2x Full Stack Web Application Developers to join them on 12 month contracts to help them successfully complete a peak in workload. In recent years the organisation has gone from strength to strength so this opportunity has strong potential to develop into a long term role for the right candidates.
DAY TO DAY ROLE:
In this role you will develop Web applications for delivery to the client's external and internal customers. You will be working on software which monitors over 1000+ large engineering components and helps their customers understand and visualise their data. You will have development responsibility covering the full stack including:
- Creating and extending web software
- Developing mobile and web applications to help the client's customers to better understand their data
- Understanding requirements and contributing new ideas
- Creating engaging user interfaces
- Building robust APIs
- Developing the web front and back end (and anything in between
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Proven experience in delivering web applications
- Outstanding Object-Oriented Software design and MVC patterns
- Python and a backend framework, e.g. Django
- HTML/CSS (Bootstrap, SASS)
- Linux/Unix and shell scripts
- AJAX, REST APIs
- Source control (preferably git)
Interviews are to happen over the next 2 weeks and the client is able to start the successful developers quickly after the offer is accepted.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like any more information please call Dominic Marshall at Amoria Bond's Manchester office on (Apply online only) 1, alternatively please send your latest CV for immediate consideration.