|Job Ref:||204785312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100000 - £115000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Head of Business Change|
We are working with a market-leading digital consultancy who provide strategic expertise and services to clients internationally. As part of business expansion and current demand, we are specifically looking for a Head of Business Change to join them and drive delivery of compelling and valuable solutions for their customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior leadership role and to work within a fully agile environment. As the Head of Business Change, you should possess an expertise in bringing people together, building energy and momentum to get things done and achieve business objectives.
You will work within a highly collaborative and customer-focused environment, building and maintaining key relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally, to enforce and deliver positive change.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working with key client stakeholders, to get results, keep focus and bring new perspectives to life with practical action.
- Keeping the client informed of results, challenges and action needed for success.
- Increasing value by identifying an optimal approach to delivery, creating maximum value for the customer, employees and shareholders.
- Involving the wider team as needed to collaborate on solutions, strategy and action to deliver value for our customers.
- Managing and lead the on-site team, including staffing, structure, management and development.
- Working closely with the Solution Lead in shaping high value, deployable solutions.
- Working closely with the Client Partner on value propositions and commercial proposals.
- Ensuring that timesheets and invoices are correct, and that we are complying with client processes and policies.
The following experience is essential;
- Proven expertise in management consulting, change or senior positions in an large, complex, enterprise environment.
- Expert in Agile, Lean, Design or Systems Thinking and related disciplines.
- Experience in client relationship and team building. Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
- Ability to build networks, narrative and action from the C-suite to the front line.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that in influence and commit people to change.
- Talented communicator and in influencer.
- Strong experience in end to end IT Delivery, Product Management, Organisation Management and Change