|Job Ref:||204785369||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£300 - £400/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
The purpose of the role is:|
* Roll out and migration of Sharepoint and Office365
* Capture business requirements including functional and non-functional requirements
* Examine existing business processes
* Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation and model new process requirements
* Demo prototypes and proof of concept application to target users
* Support the implementation of new processes, features, and tools
* Create User Cases/Test scripts and act as the liaison between project stakeholders and users during UAT
* Document and prioritise change request/enhancements
* Experience of migrating content from network shares to SharePoint and experience of all stages of the migration life cycle
* Prior relevant work experience as a SharePoint Consultant
* Excellent organisational and communications skills.
* Ability to create Visio diagrams/charts, technical and functional specification documents, and test scripts
* A good understanding of what SharePoint can do Out Of The Box
* A good understanding of what SharePoint can do with "no-code" solutions
* Some understanding of when custom code is needed
In return you will receive a rate to c£400
If you are an Sharepoint Consultantlooking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Craig Carnell on (url removed) or phone NA
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)