|Job Ref:||204785799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum competitive package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Senior Java Developer |
55 - 60k
Outstanding opportunity has just become available as a Senior Java Developer at one of Birmingham's most notorious Technology companies. Please be prepared to be using the latest technologies with brand new start up projects utilising your personal skills over a diverse portfolio of work. As a senior member of the team, you will be mentoring junior members, delegating tasks and managing your own time whilst remaining technically hands on.
This role as Senior Java Developer is a very demanding position but with hard work comes reward. They offer a great progression plan through the company, all projects are incentivised and the bonuses that come with your position are second to none.
Core skills include:-
- Java / J2EE (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, JPA/Hibernate)
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Service Oriented Architectures: ReSTful, SOAP
- Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle)
- Experience developing in any of the industry standard Java Application Servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and/or Tomcat
Extensive hands on experience developing SQL for relational databases such as Oracle or DB2 * Must have working experience in JMS/Message Driven Beans (MDB) and WebSphere MQ.
- Fair knowledge and expertise in any (or all) of the popular Java Frameworks like Apache Commons, JAXB, Log4J, JUnit, Google guava, Spring etc.
- Experience developing webservice applications using JAX-RS, JAX-WS and/or JAX-RPC
- Expertise in Java Persistent API (JPA) using any of the reference implementations like Eclipselink, Hibernate, and/or OpenJPA.
- Exhibits fair knowledge/usage of Java and JEE design patterns
If you have 2 or 3 of the key skills listed I would be very interested in speaking with you still as it is understandable you may not tick every requirement.
As mentioned the business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you.
Please submit your CV to (url removed) to apply or for further information, please contact me on (Apply online only).