|Job Ref:||204786504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Role: CAD Operator|
Location: Reading, UK
Lengths: 3 Months +
**MUST BE SECURITY CLEARED**
My client is a leading engineering company with offices located worldwide. They are asking for support from a CAD Operator to start on their site in Reading on a 3 Months contract, with possible extension. The chosen Candidate must have Pharmaceutical project experience, CADDUCT experience and be security cleared.
To provide leadership and direction for process engineering matters connected with the development, industrialisation and routine manufacture of Pharmaceutical products. Ensuring that requirements for process engineering work are properly specified and essential deliverables identified resulting in tangible benefits in drug product process efficiency and commercial effectiveness being delivered to the company.
• Modification of existing drawings and generation of new drawings including P&IDs, civil/structural, mechanical, electrical/instrumentation, equipment, general
• Administer, manage and maintain the engineering document management (EDM) system including providing training to new users
• Participate in the development/generation of new designs; develop technical designs from initial idea through to developed design. (i.e. CAD models / drawings, bill of material...)
• At least 5 years' experience in a Pharmaceutical computer aided design role with a good understanding of the importance of GxP.
• CADDUCT experience
• Experience in the development of engineering drawings in a pharmaceutical environment.
If you feel like you have the relevant skills for this role then please apply by following the links