|Job Ref:||204786617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical program manager for our award winning constantly developing Sudbury based online client. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be reporting to the CTO, playing a central role in developing the company's online product and services. Your role as technical program manager will be to work with software engineers, web designers, product managers and other functions to define and manage the day-to-day process and execution of product development work.|
• Be accountable for the day-to-day process and execution of product development work across multiple teams and projects.
• Collaborate closely with software engineering, product design, product marketing and product management within the business to successfully deliver projects.
• Manage intra- and inter-team dependencies, highlight project blockers and risks and work with cross-functional teams to resolve them.
• Maintain a clear overview of project timelines (gantt charts, spreadsheets, etc.) and progress using task management tools (primarily Jira).
• This will include providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience.
• Have 5+ years of experience in technical project or program management roles within the online industry
• Experience of working in a digital company
• A technical background with a B.S. in an engineering, or similar discipline
• You're motivated by working on large, complex projects and helping those around you be even more effective.
• An exceptional verbal and written communicator, coordinator, and organiser with experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
• Take an empathetic and collaborative approach to gaining consensus but you know when to be assertive to ensure decisions are made.
Benefits to you
• Salary £50,000 - £65,000 - Depending on experience
• Free car parking
• Great team environment
• Potential to progress
• Chance to be part of a fast growing team
• Monday to Friday - 40-hour week
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful