|Job Ref:||204786688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£230/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Manual Tester with proven commercial experience of performing manual testing on Hardware and Software solutions using HP Extream Document Composition OR similar is required by our private sector client to support their busy Quality Assurance function. |
The successful Manual Tester will be responsible for:
• Performing manual testing on a variety of Hardware and Software solutions.
• Providing feedback on all test activity.
• Creating and maintaining object repositories.
• Maintaining test packs.
• Performing test execution activities.
• Enriching test conditions into fully featured test cases.
Manual Testers applying MUST have the following skills to qualify:
• Proven experience of Quality Assurance, specifically within software testing
• Proven experience of testing a variety of Hardware and Software solutions following a structured delivery lifecycle.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies, SQL Servers, SQL queries, Java, Microsoft Windows Desktop / Server and/or Linux would be highly advantageous
Apply now for an immediate interview