|Job Ref:||204787508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Field Support Engineer, Cheltenham £18-25k|
Windows / Desktop / Networking / Server / Exchange
Greywood Associates are recruiting for a Field Support Engineer to join our client's highly professional IT Department.
You will be working out the Cheltenham office spending approximately 50% of your time on client site throughout the Gloucestershire area, undertaking IT deployments, support and rollouts for my client's client base.
* Assist with deployment projects
* Provide 1st/2nd Line Remote Support
* To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice
* Ability to consult and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
* Good experience in supporting a wide range of IT users and systems, preferably in a multi-site environment
* In depth experience with Microsoft Windows XP (Vista), Microsoft Office products, Active Directory administration,
* Server 2008/2012
* Basic Networking, IP (incl. DHCP, DNS), LAN, WLAN and WAN technologies
* Strong operational experience of IIS, Microsoft Exchange, backup software and Firewalls
* Candidates must drive & own a car
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace with a progressive working environment and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected