|Job Ref:||204787680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
We currently have a great opportunity for a SAP Business One Consultant to join our client based in Worcestershire. Our client is a market leader within their field and they are looking for a SAP Business One Consultant to lead the implantation of SAP B1 into their finance function. |
Job Title: SAP Business One Consultant
Working as the SAP Business One Consultant you will be responsible for the below;
* Work as part of a collaborative, Project Team to replace existing systems with SAP B1.
* Define business requirements to replace existing systems
* Act in the role of coach and mentor to Finance Team providing SAP B1 support and advice to existing team.
* Liaise with other Business Functions to deliver a successful implementation
* Review and transform existing business processes where required
* Work with external SAP Consultancy to resolve issues and implement software
* Work with Data Team to produce reporting solution in line with business requirements
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a SAP Business One testing role within a Finance/Finance Change function and will also have some experience in preparing a business for cutover within a finance programme, ideally SAP Business One. You will be experienced in liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis and you will demonstrate extensive experience of working with senior stakeholders on complex software solutions. It is essential that you have proven ability to affect significant process change and improvement plans in large, complex development environments and you have experience of gathering documenting customer requirements.
Some exposure to reporting tools such a Crystal, Lumira or Vision is highly beneficial.
Grad Central is a new service aimed at matching the best graduates with companies across the West Midlands and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you have not previously registered on the Grad Central website, by applying for this role you agree to be automatically added to our database of job seekers. You will be issued with log-in details to your own Grad Central account where you can update your profile with your job preferences, set up job alerts and access our bank of helpful job hunting information.
If you do not wish us to hold onto your details you can delete your profile from our database by logging in and following the relevant options.
We do not pass on any information to third parties. Please refer to our website for our full terms and conditions