|Job Ref:||204787794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum pension,health and bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
You will join this Financial Services Software provider who are looking for their first Automation Tester to join their current test team.
They are looking for a Senior Automation Tester to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As an Automation Tester you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
* To design and execute Behaviour Driven Development automated tests using cucumber.
* Provide QA metrics and associated management information to project stakeholders.
* Maintain automated test suites, refactoring the framework to keep it clean and efficient.
* Guiding other team members and teams in the use of Behaviour Driven Development processes and the use of automated test tools
* Working within an Agile software development environment.
* Experience of working within a Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) environment
* Experience of Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
* Experience of developing acceptance tests, regression test suites and creating and optimising multiple suites to meet the needs of rapid deployment Scrum teams.
* Working with Cucumber test framework and designing tests in features, scenarios and steps.
* Use of simple domain specific language to express user behaviour and expected outcomes.
* Subject Matter Expert in designing and executing automated tests via the Cucumber framework.
* The ability to participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost of quality and quality risk analysis.
* Detailed understanding of agile Software Development Lifecycles, defect management, patching and software release processes.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation