|Job Ref:||204787846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£300 - £320/day 300-320/day (DOE)||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
Net Developer (C# / (url removed) / Web Forms)|
3 Month Rolling Contract
(Apply online only)/day (DOE / Neg)
C#.Net Developer needed for a 3 month rolling contract near Derby. Good scope for contract renewals to 9 months+. An excellent opportunity to work with a leading brand and help the business improve the online experience of their client base.
Start ASAP ideally in October 2016. Key skills, experience and day-to-day duties will include:
- Working on multiple development projects relating to Web/Mobile Applications and improved website functionality.
- C# and Visual Studio solutions development projects.
- (url removed) experience (Web Forms, MVC, and (url removed) API).
- Strong MVC and Web Forms expertise.
- Liaising with the Front-End Development team to help develop web applications and website functionality.
- All round / full stack web development experience would be a bonus.
- Past experience on high-volume / high-traffic websites would be an advantage (Public Sector / Government, etc).
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency