|Job Ref:||204787956||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£42000 - £45001/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
My client is a service provided been established since 1980 and has over 30 years of experience in providing innovative products and services. Their financial strength and breadth and quality of services taken together with our record of success in supplying under many framework agreements and winning many government contracts makes my client a leading ICT supplier.|
The group is a rapidly growing organisation looking for a Technical Project Manager responsible for ensuring that projects for internal and external customers are delivered to: time, budget and quality criteria.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Provide effective project progress reporting, and escalation.
* Successfully manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) framework utilising capabilities in other business units, partners and third parties.
Experience & Skills
* Significant experience in delivering complex IT and technical projects.
* Considerable experience in delivering projects in a variety of customer environments.
* Experience of working with sales/customer facing environments.
* Experience of establishing PMO frameworks.
* Exposure to full project lifecycle - from selling through to handover to operations.
* Solid technical awareness in IT and Managed Services.
* Prince 2 Practitioner and ideally MSP Practitioner certified.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
* Background in Public sector / Healthcare / Government is required