|Job Ref:||204788595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Euston||Address:||Post Code:||IP24||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Negotiable depending on experience||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:57|
As a UI Developer with experience in UX, you will be required to work closely with the Lead Designer/Developer and the CEO and be part of something pretty exciting with the field of customer credit management.
• Working closely with our Lead Designer/Developer
• Building designs in HTML, CSS and jQuery / D3 graphs
• Owning product build and working with QA to ensure great customer experience
• Ensuring the new site is mobile aware that looks great on mobile and desktop browsers
• A strong knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery and Responsive Design
• An enthusiastic and committed attitude
• The ability to take a general idea from company stakeholders and turn it in to a reality working with them to fine tune the product
• The ability to work closely with the technical team to ensure the back-end platform supports new requirements
Technology stack (primary)
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
• D3 / SVG
If you are interested, we will be arranging face to face interviews immediately. Please send me your CV or call me on (Apply online only) to discuss your suitability.
TSD Specialists Ltd. are an I.T. Recruitment Consultancy acting on behalf of our client