|Job Ref:||204788942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
We're looking for a talented Data Marketing / Data Operations Executive to for a well-established retail brand (walkable from the train station). This is a great opportunity for a an experienced Data Marketing professional who wants to work on some really varied and quite multi-disciplinary projects that span geographic boundaries. |
They don't do corporate jargon and have enviable brand recognition globally. They have a great working culture with flexible working and plenty of opportunity for ongoing development, and to steer the data that they use in the future for the good of the business.
Due to growth within the business this is a new role that has been shaped to ensure they are best serving their customers by effective use of data. This is an operational position that is very much hands on but with the additional focus on Project Management and the ability to handle tight time-scales and push back on key decision makers when appropriate. This Data Marketing Executive / Data Operations Executive sits closely with 3rd parties and creative teams to increase the data quality both B2B and B2C.
The experience we need.
- Solid and broad Data Marketing experience either from an agency or in-house
- Be able to Project Manage data changes, cleansing and targeting
- Hands on operational data manipulation
- Experience of integrating with 3rd parties
- Be articulate and able to think and work independently
- A Prince 2 qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Use of Business Objects or other campaign tools would be advantageous
- Broad understanding of Data Protection Law
What you`ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including up to £40,000, Pension, Private Health, 28 days holiday, Car scheme.
- A fun team environment with good opportunity for personal development
- The chance to work on a vast array of projects
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call