|Job Ref:||204788951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
MicroStrategy Development Consultant|
We are seeking a MicroStrategy Development Consultant with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until the end of March 2017 and you will be working for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Buckinghamshire.
* We are looking for a MicroStrategy Development Consultant, the role will involve integrating data across various business domains to create a coherent BI platform for analytics, visualisation and reporting.
* You will have experience of designing and building projects from scratch, and providing input into physical schema design, as well as creating sophisticated reports and dashboards.
* Convert requirements into MicroStrategy solutions that efficiently enable reporting and analytic capabilities to support the business and strategic initiatives of the enterprise.
* Provide technical oversight for the development of integrated MicroStrategy solutions through expert guidance, review and validation of new solutions to ensure accuracy and front end ease-of-use.
* First-hand knowledge of working with Transaction Services would also be greatly advantageous, as would familiarity with the most recent versions of MSTR (10.2+).
* You will be comfortable managing changes through different environments, and will therefore acquainted with best practices around the use of Object Manager packages.
* Mentor team on effective use of MSTR.
* Business Intelligence
* System Analysis
* Microsoft Visio
* Business Analysis
* Business Objects
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)