|Job Ref:||204789159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45 - £60/annum competitive||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Are you passionate about delivering great code, first time, every time? Are you organised and meticulous and keen to help create a world class product! Are you a team player, with an eye for detail, eager to get "stuck in" and support a rapidly-growing leading healthcare company?
If so, this might be the job for you...
* Leading the .net development workstream
* Leading requirements gathering by liaising directly with the business.
* Creating the technical documentation for the software.
* Liaising with our external development team.
* Assisting development of new modules of company's product as well as maintaining existing ones.
* Maintaining programming standards and performing code reviews.
* Managing all application deployments to Production as required.
* Excellent communications skills, self-aware and used to getting the best from people.
* Proactive approach.
* 2+ years .Net experience.
* 2+ years DB experience (SQL).
* 1+ years Linux / Windows experience.
* Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
* A team player - willing to help others, and ask for help when needed.
* Keen to contribute to other areas of the business.
* Always punctual.
* Experienced in fast-paced and resource-constrained working environments.
* Skilled in using CRM systems Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
* Work in a bright, modern office with free fruit, free hot drinks and Friday treats
* Be part of a growing business with talented and passionate people
* Professional development opportunities as part of a high-calibre team of medical practitioners, design/ development agency directors and management consultants
If this sounds like a job for you and you meet the above criteria then please submit your CV and we will be in touch