|Job Ref:||204789278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
My client are a leading provider of consulting services to financial institutions that work cross-asset with multi-system high volume trading activities. They scope, design, develop, implement and support critical data and trading systems from front to back office.
My client are currently seeking experienced Murex Developers to join their international team.
We are looking for Murex Developers who have a background in the following:
* 3+ years of Murex experience
* Developer with demonstrable experience in scoping, analysis, design, development and enhancement/ re-engineering
* Knowledge and experience of MXML Exchange, DataMart Reporting, Post Trade workflow
* Experience working across asset classes including: FX, FXMM, Interest Rate Derivatives (IRD), EQD, Commodities
* Demonstrable experience working on Front-to-Back implementations / migration
* Experience of working with Front Office users would be highly desirable
* Experience with modern development processes (Agile)
As a Murex Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with roles paying up to £100K per annum.
My client are looking to line up interviews from Monday 17th October.
If this sounds like it could be a role of interest to you please send your CV to or call (Apply online only)