|Job Ref:||204789386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rayleigh||Address:||Post Code:||SS6||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Depending on experience||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT/Web Developer based in the Rayleigh, Essex area. |
Working with our clients Head Office and Operational teams you will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting information management software solutions to support national housing and transport operations.
The Technical skills we are looking for are that are an essential requirement are:
• (url removed) C#
• MySQL Server
Personal qualities required are:
• Organised & self-motivated
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Responsible and a good communicator
• High attention to detail as you will be required to engage with each part of the business to determine the system requirements and develop a suitable integrated solution that will require ongoing support.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
• MS SQL
- MVC architecture
• Entity frameworks (MySQL ef6)
• MS Access (VBA)
• Android Java
• Overall IT troubleshooting
The office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
If you have the essential skills required please apply for this position.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency