|Job Ref:||204789703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Responsible for the smooth running installation of Software, client builds and recommendations on specifications suited to their requirement needs, providing continued support to existing clients. Involvement in new tender processes. Onsite client meetings and, problem solving.
Main responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Implementation and installation of Software
* Involvement in new systems builds for clients, offering advice and recommendations on requirement needs.
* A good understanding of Windows and how servers behave.
* Active Directory management.
* Knowledge of SQL server, VBA and SharePoint.
* Deployment of Software
* Experience in VMWare
* Configuration and set-up of new server systems.
* Participate in the 24/7/364 on-call rota
* Work with the IT technical team to ensure all proposed changes and enhancements for servers are in line with agreed standards and that technical architecture reflects company need and best in class for servers.
* Onsite visits to client premises
* Involvement in tender process
* To provide root cause and quick resolve on faults and queries