|Job Ref:||204790165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northwich||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Resource Scheduler / Project Coordinator|
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: £16 - 20k DOE + Benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
Comms-care are a multi-award winning, leading IT Service Provider. We currently require an additional Project Coordinator in our Project Management Office (PMO). The role is customer service oriented focusing on scheduling engineers and managing IT hardware for engineer to install on site
Candidates require the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines whilst providing excellent customer service. Any experience of delivering IT projects or resource scheduling would be an advantage along with business administration & communication skills
Principal Accountabilities but not limited to the following;
• Assigning work to field engineers dependent on skillset, geography and availability
• Working with Logistics teams to ensure parts are available within tight time constraints
• Generating and maintaining project documentation
• Working and communicating with customers regarding project deliverables
• Escalation and resolution of project issues as required
• IT skills with working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
• Organisation and time management skills, ability to work to tight deadlines is key
• Excellent communication, customer service and PC literacy skills
• Competency in working on multiple projects and customer requests simultaneously
• An understanding of UK geography would also be preferable
• Offers will be subject to passing DBS check (formerly CRB check) and satisfactory references received before start of employment with comms-care
Any experience working in a commercial environment, supporting service functions.
Individuals who can contribute additional value with the ability to think laterally
No specific qualifications are required for this role, but the ideally the candidate will have a degree of experience within a commercial office environment and have the ability to manage and prioritise workloads. Both ITIL and PRINCE II certifications would greatly assist any candidate.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV and Cover Letter.
Keywords: Resource Scheduler, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Service delivery administrator, Service delivery support, Customer Service, Logistics, Distribution, ITIL and PRINCE II, Field engineers, Telecoms, Telecommunications