|Job Ref:||204790214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £600/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Solutions Architect - Java|
£500 - £550 per day
3 Months Rolling
Solutions Architect needed!!!! My BIG 4 Consultancy client has just won an amazing contract with a large Telecoms provider. As part of this contract we will be delivering all of their technical solutions for them!
As the Solutions Architect you will have the chance to work on a multitude of different projects and products. For these projects they will need an excellent Technical Solutions Architect with really good back end Java knowledge to come on board and help them develop top notch solutions for their client. The team are going to be working in a really Agile way so previous experience of this would be very useful.
* Java, J2EE
* OSGI containers like Karaf and the full ServiceMix suite
* Java application server technologies such as JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, Websphere
* Messaging platforms such as JMS, Apache ActiveMQ
* Strong knowledge of web services architecture (SOAP / REST)
* Experience with Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, GIT
* Development skills in Ruby and shell are preferred but not essential
If you are an awesome Solutions Architect looking for your next contract using lots of cool tech on a multitude of projects I look forward t hearing from you soon