|Job Ref:||204790305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kilmarnock||Address:||Post Code:||KA1||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Car + Overtime + Progression||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
3rd Line Support Engineer|
£24,000 - £27,000 + Car + Overtime + Training + Progression + Pension
Are you a Support Engineer looking for a technically varied role with continuous training and structured career progression?
On offer is the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing IT Support companies in Scotland and develop your career as the company put you through internal & external training on the latest technology.
The company specialise in IT Support and Bespoke Software development. They have tripled headcount over the last 5 years and have recently secured exciting new contracts in the public & private sector. They are looking for a 3rd line Support to provide both field and office support to their customers.
This role would suit a 3rd Line Support Engineer looking to work for a market leading IT Support company.
- Both office & Field based (Van or fuel allowance given)
- Providing a wide range of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support to wide range of customers
- Resolving customer issues within defined SLA's
- Previous experience in an IT Support Role
- Experience with Microsoft Systems (AD, Exchange, 360 etc)
- Networking/Server support (LAN, WAN, Cisco, Routers etc)
- Infrastructure & Server installation
- IT Qualified (Apprenticeship / College and above)
IT Support, 1st Line, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Field Engineer, Remote, IT Analyst, IT Technician, Apprenticeship, ICT, Computing, Support Engineer, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Monkton, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Strathclyde
If you think you match this criteria or would be interested in finding out more then please click Apply below or contact Hugo Carneiro at Rise Technical