|Job Ref:||204790444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kidlington||Address:||Post Code:||OX5||Salary:||£350 - £500/day Competitive daily rates||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Daily paying agency are seeking a Data Analyst / Technical Business Analyst to work on a 3 month contract for a global publishing company in Oxfordshire. |
This will be working on an enablement project to provide access to data across multiple organisational systems.
Responsibilities of the role -
* Design (or re-design) data interchanges between systems.
* Design or collaborate to design the data parts of business workslows
*Work with systems architects to design services for maintaining business data and for using business data - use focused design, centred around data and the uses of the data, instead of around systems.
* Resolve data and design inconsistencies
* Working within the application teams, helping shape the system deliveries while keeping a view of the overall data strategy.
* maintain good relationships with the business, internal teams and offshore partners.
Required skills and experience -
*Experience of SQL
*Solid business facing data analysis skills
*Worked as a technical business analyst or a business facing data analyst
* Self starter, ability to understand the impacts of changes made to the data
* Understanding of data analytics.
If you have the skills and experience then please apply today