|Job Ref:||204790389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
My exclusive and trusted client is recruiting for a talented Android Developer to join a Agile (Scrum) Development team. My client routinely works on large-scale applications and entirely new platforms from developers across the country.|
As an Android Developer you'll be working within cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers. Delivering across the entire app life cycle, from concept /design/ build/ deploy /test, right through to release to app stores and support.
As a Android Developer your main responsibilities will be:
* Take responsibility in designing, implementing and maintaining high quality applications.
* Work with an established team of mobile engineers while providing guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and API's
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
* Support the development of a framework for third party developers to create branded versions of our apps.
* 2+ years commercial development experience
* Portfolio of released applications
* Solid understanding of Android SDK
* Must have excellent knowledge of Android architecture and lifecycle
* Strong OOPs fundamentals
* Java, xml, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases
* Brilliant at developing optimised UI for different android versions and devices.
* Experience with Android Google Maps API
* Experience with publishing application on Google Play Store
* Experience with Android testing (Espresso, roboelectric, spoon)
* Experience using pro guard in released applications
* Experience working with a Model View pattern
* Experience with GIT source control.
* Experience with dependency injection
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK