|Job Ref:||204790454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£120 - £180/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
IT Support Analyst required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Epsom, Surrey.|
Working for a well-established multi-National Consultancy, you will work closely with the Global Service Desk who deal with the transactional requests allowing flexibility of resource provision and providing a 'can do' service for end users and customers.
Working within the User Provisioning team, you will be involved in the management of the lifecycle of all accounts, data and systems access within the organisations environment including Group Finance, HR Systems and other hosted systems globally.
* Support team lead in driving and achieving continuous service improvement
* Assist in defining, documenting, automating and streamlining processes
* Liaise with Project Managers as required to ensure project assistance and the smooth transition of new services into existing processes
* Provide resolution for more complex incidents and requests (and ensure knowledge transfer)
* Respond to all incidents and requests according to defined SLAs, ensure 100% accuracy and customer satisfaction
* Assist with training of staff internal/external to team globally
Any knowledge of ITIL or experience of IS work management systems (ideally ServiceNow) will be highly beneficial. This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £120 - £180 per day ltd/umbrella depending on your level of experience