|Job Ref:||204790672||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Bonus + Good Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
3rd Line Support Infrastructure Engineer, VMware, Powershell, SCCM, HP environment, Windows Server, Helpdesk experience. Based in London (nearest tube - Marble Arch or Bond Street) my client are recruiting for a good hands on all-rounder 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer who is prepared to get hands dirty in all areas of IT. |
Must have experience/technical skills in:
• Working in a Small environment (10 and below team in IT).
• In depth knowledge of Server virtualisation using VMware and shared storage.
• Powershell - Script Writing.
• Building and maintaining Windows Servers and Desktops including security and patch maintenance.
• Working in an HP environment experience.
• Helpdesk experience.
Any skills in the following are a bonus:
• Veem / Symantec Net backup experience.
• Client image deployment. .
• ITIL experience.
Role is to manage and maintain the infrastructure to provide a cost effective and efficient service to users of IT services. This includes; provide and maintain a secure network system, provide and maintain a system of servers, provide input to projects to ensure the infrastructure has sufficient capacity, ensure all systems, configurations and installations are documented etc. Keywords: 3rd Line Support Infrastructure Engineer, VMware, Windows Server, Powershell Script Writing, SCCM, HP environment, Helpdesk experience. For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV