|Job Ref:||204790746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||St Neots||Address:||Post Code:||PE19||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
A rapidly growing, exciting and dynamic IT Cloud Consultancy and Managed Services Provider based in St Neots is now looking for an additional Systems Consultant to join its talented and close-knit technical team. The ideal candidate will be looking to take the next step in their career, and take on more responsibility for a brilliant company that is continually investing in its people
As Systems Consultant you will be responsible for the deployment, support, management and expansion of their cloud platform, often handling multiple projects at once. Due to the complex nature of the technology and the existing skillsets within the team, we are looking for either a talented network specialist with some experience of systems, or a genuine systems expert with some familiarity of network topology. Industry leading training is provided to the successful candidate.
* Take ownership of new technologies and systems that are deployed as part of the company's managed service, hosting solution
* Deploy varied solutions within customer sites across multiple industries
* Support between 5-10 projects at any one time by prioritising workload and managing client expectations.
* Work towards CCNA, MCSE, CCA and VCP qualifications if not already attained
* Microsoft experience including Wintel, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange
* Cisco experienced including networking, switching, routing
* VMware and vSphere experience highly desirable
* Excellent people skills and ability to interact with customers is essential
* Solution implementation experience, preferably in a datacentre environment
* Competent at fault diagnosis and resolution
* Up to £35k basic + bonus (£10k optional)
* St Neots, Cambridgeshire