|Job Ref:||204790865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£36080 - £43296/annum Great Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Senior Analyst - Life400 required for a position with a leading client in Dublin. |
If you are looking for the next step in your career, with a leading organisation in a fast paced industry, look no further!
Life400 is a core application for our client, . It captures and stores our clients policy information details and interfaces with their online systems. The existing IT team needs to be augmented in order to support a demanding schedule of requests from the Business.
You will be working with business community and other IT functions to design, develop and implement software solutions to meet business requirements, according to agreed deadlines and to required quality standards. Develop and unit test high quality software. Maintain software accurately and adhere. Proactively report progress/status for all tasks. Leading developments, coaching others and ability to influence outcomes in discussions. Proactively participate in all team fora and share knowledge gained
Skills and Requirements:
* Solid experience working with Life400
* Ability to work to strict deadlines while delivering quality work to our standards and procedures (both code and documentation).
* Good communication, interpersonal and team work skills essential.
* Good experience as an IT developer.
* Experience in all or some of the following would be an advantage: Mainframe, AS400, Cobol, SQL development, IBM Websphere & MSP
* Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail