|Job Ref:||204791233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £475/day 400-475/day (Neg / DOE)||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
DevOps Consultant (Unix / SC Cleared)|
6 Month Rolling Contract
(Apply online only)/day (Neg)
DevOps Consultant needed for a 6 month rolling contract in Central London. Working on a long-term Government / Public Sector project. Current SC Security Clearance preferred, or eligible to undergo the full SC clearance process. Start ASAP in October 2016:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- In-depth DevOps, configuration, deployment and hands-on Apps Support experience including: Unix/Linux, Jenkins, CI, PostgreSql and Powershell.
- Build / release for Linux-based systems (Centos using RPMs).
- Puppet configuration management tools.
- Experience of cloud-based / open-source platform deployments.
- Java, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Continuous Integration Tools, DBLink, Sonar, GIT etc.
- Any experience of the following would be helpful: Service Bus Technologies, Web Service Based platforms, SOA, JBOSS Fuse, Active MQ and clustered environments.
- Agile / Scrum environments.
- Working closely with the customer architecture function / platform design teams to capture platform design requirements, applicable securities and build standards.
- Developing logical / physical platform design, including all technical components, connectivity and security requirements.
- Facilitating integration between development and customer environments, enabling continuous integration of software releases built on multiple technologies.
- Configuring environments and maintaining the software inventory.
- Supporting the development / testing teams in resolving day-to-day deployment and hosting issues and preparing status reports for key stakeholders.
- Defining deployment standards for development team and reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards.
- Current SC Security Clearance preferred, but the client are also willing to consider SC eligible candidate.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency