|Job Ref:||204791094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
IT Service Desk Analyst|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join a world leading professional services organisation based in Glasgow city centre.
You will provide a professional IT support service to the whole firm with end-to-end management of software and hardware incidents and service requests.
This is a shift based role running Saturday - Monday consisting of three 12.5 hour shifts from either 8am - 8pm or 8pm - 8am.
* Day-to-day user support and liaison with IT Service Desk in other offices to resolve issues
* Management/support of pool and permanent laptops
* Management/support of remote working
* Management of user administration
* Mobile device support, including BlackBerry, iPhone or Android devices
* Ensure backups are completed as scheduled
* Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing and owning individual ticket queue within the Service Management solution
* Train new users in the use of IT systems; provide ongoing training for existing users
* Manage end user administration such as joiners, leavers
Key Skills and Experience
* Significant previous IT experience
* Highly motivated; willing to continually update knowledge and skill sets
* Work in accordance to ITIL processes and procedures
* Microsoft Office & Outlook 2010 (intermediate to advanced)
* Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Workstation
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange
* Knowledge of Autonomy Interwoven (WorkSite/FileSite) or similar
* Knowledge of RIM Blackberry 5 administration
Very competitive salary and shift allowance are on offer with the chance to work in a challenging, fast paced and rewarding environment.
IT Service Desk Analyst
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age