|Job Ref:||204791481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Security Analyst - £(Apply online only) 6-12 months/ London|
Security Clearance: Must already hold SC clearance or be willing to undergo.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 100 Cyber Security clients in London who are looking for a Security Analyst to join their team for a 6-12 month contract. The successful candidate will enjoy consulting with and working alongside technology teams and will have a very strong grasp of the technologies used to deliver digital web-based services. In particular, the security controls needed to protect these services and the data that they process and store.
experience in providing technical assurance and knowledge around SIEM alerts, IDS, IPS, Firewall alerts etc.
the ability to provide technical advice from a security perspective for change control, release management etc.
experience of deploying and using discovery toolsets such as Nessus NMAP, Metasploit, KaliLinux etc.
CISSP or equivalent, CEH or similar accreditation
SC cleared or willing to undergo
Essential skills and experience:
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders inside and outside government across different specialist functions
* Strong understanding and demonstrable track record in the information security assurance of web-based services and cloud services
* The ability to balance technical, physical personnel and procedural controls to address business and information risks in the most effective way experience of delivering reports to private and public sector customers and stakeholders on services and information risk
* Demonstrable experience of working successfully in a team
Desirable skills and experience:
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Familiarity with UK and international, legal and regulatory requirements that could affect organisation security and assurance policies and influence their development as needed
* Experience of scoping and/or purchasing IT Health Checks (penetration testing)