|Job Ref:||204791518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Software Delivery Lead / Development Lead - SaaS, Development, Java/full stack, Agile - London|
Seeking a a Software Delivery Lead to join a fast growing yet established SaaS organisation in London. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of successfully delivering software, managing feature development across geographical locations and being the main driving force behind crossteam collaboration.
Have you developed rich front end and complex back end software? Are you passionate about DevOps and continuous delivery? Are you an avid Agile advocate and do you love scrum/scrumban?
* 3-5 years of software delivery experience within a software/consulting organization in progressively responsible positions, including experience as a project technical team lead or as a project architect. Previous start-up and/or SaaS business model experience is ideal
* Proven experience delivering software in cross functional environment
* Experience of software engineering (Java/full stack) with a desire for a technical role to develop and grow in
* Keen interest towards test driven development, high quality features, and continuous delivery
* You know some of these in detail: Java 8, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, AWS RDS, Python, Ansible, Docker, Microservices, AngularJS, RabbitMQ and like to deepen your development skills with these technologies
* You are experienced in one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/ or architectures
Agile Software Development/ effective Project Management:
* You have experience and love scrum/ Agile methodologies
* You want to work in a very forward thinking Agile organisation with a technical focus
* You thrive when given the opportunity to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and have the ability to make prioritising look effortless
* You strive to develop your team and identify areas of improvement that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology to deliver high quality product features
* You have a "Yes we Can" attitude and the ability to lay out options to stakeholders, ask for decisions, resolve issues and build relationships
* You have flawless attention to detail and natural organisation skills
* You have a calm outlook and proven conflict resolution/ negotiation skills, you like to communicate verbally not through email and you are mindful of stakeholders' interdependencies/ ripple effects to other projects and teams
* You understand technical concepts, including application architecture, scaled data pipelines and features at a deep functional level, and you have managed project plans related to complex technology implementations.
Distributed Teams Experience
* You have significant experience of and enjoyment of working in a distributed team
* You understand the challenges of the distributed team setup
* You will join the nearshore team you run whilst being responsible for "running the show" in-house
* You ensure the team is building a fault-tolerant and high availability product
* You function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering results is set high
* You are action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
The successful candidate is likely to have worked in a tech startup or mid-size company, possibly as a consultant project manager. Ideal for candidate looking for 1st/2nd Lead position.
Apply for more info