|Job Ref:||204791660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Greenwich||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Hours: 9 - 5 Monday to Friday |
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Junior Developer, who is self-motivated, flexible and can work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
The Junior Developer must be able to demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and be able to network with senior internal and external personnel in your own area of expertise.
The Junior Developer will be able to work with minimal instruction on a day-to-day basis receiving general instructions on new assignments.
As a Junior Developer you will need to be comfortable with web-based programs, as well as traditional programs like Java and Visual Basic.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams
• Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate
• Acts as a liaison for communicating with client side technical expertise
• Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues
• Demonstrates interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business
• Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
Our client has a web-based tool that enables educational establishments to Identify, Allocate, Track and Report the cost and impact of provisions and resources on the progress and attainment of young people simply and effectively.
By carrying out cost effective analysis of existing curriculum provision through Provision Tracker you can identify realistic development supporting ALL caliber of students
Technical Skills Required:
• Broad Skill (Crucial Element)
• Problem solving
• Java Script
• Creative Thinker
• Java Script
• You will understand and be able to speak to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
• Be a Team Player
• Be an effective and clear communicator
• Be Self-Motivated and enthusiastic
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business