|Job Ref:||204791328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £45001/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Performance Test Consultant - £45k + Benefits - Permanent|
Currently seeking an experienced Performance Tester to join a reputable consultancy firm based in London. We are looking for client facing individuals who are confident, articulate, self-motivated with an inquisitive attitude and strong sense of ownership for their work. They will have proven experience in successfully planning, owning and executing performance tests and analysing and reporting on the test outcome for enterprise solutions or high profile projects and programmes. Please note, this role requires travel to client sites and or to support colleagues.
* A strong understanding and hands-on experience of one or more of the following toolsets:
* HP StormRunner / Performance Centre /LoadRunner (.Net , Web/HTML protocols)
* MS Visual Studio Ultimate / Load Test.
* A solid understanding of technical infrastructure design and previous experience in managing and maintaining Hybrid Cloud/on-Premise Load Generation environments.
* Rapidly gaining knowledge of the client environment, business and workload model and ensure realistic Test Data is generated and created to support load testing.
* Reviewing project design documentation, identifying and designing appropriate technical tests to demonstrate the solution meets the release requirements.
* Preparing, scheduling and executing a series of technical test scenarios, based on MoSCoW analysis with Project stakeholders.
* Ensuring appropriate test evidence is captured and recorded in the ALM repository.
* Assuring 3rd party project activities are aligned to project requirements.
If you wish to apply for the role, please send your up dated CV