|Job Ref:||204791675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum bonus, shares and pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Wealth Management client in the City of London is now seeking an experienced Business Analyst to aid the business in the implementation of MiFID.|
As a BA you will be tasked with understanding and capturing business change requirements, analysing and then documenting them using structured methodologies.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 5+ years' Business Analysis experience.
* 3+ years' proven track record in Wealth or Asset Management.
* Past experience working on a MiFID programme.
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, Organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business. cases, Defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* A broad knowledge of all systems used within the company and the Wealth industry as a whole would be of great assistance in this role.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds