|Job Ref:||204791694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Java Developer - Glasgow - Permanent|
Are you a Java specialist who is looking to work on Greenfield projects?
Do you want to work with truly cutting edge technologies within a financial powerhouse?
If the answer is YES apply now for this career enhancing opportunity.
You will be responsible for working on the development of brand new software in a fully Agile environment within the business where you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and a passion to the area to create truly innovative solutions.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with one of the best salaries on the market, along with an excellent benefits package. There is defined career progression on a global scale and an excellent training scheme.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Contributing to all areas of the software development lifecycle
* Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the business to understand their needs
* Strengthening the software development process using Agile principles such as SCRUM, BDD, TDD etc.
* Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality to meet those needs in a timely and efficient manner
* Researching and prototyping new technologies as appropriate
To be considered for the role you must have:
* Solid background in Java technologies, such as Core/EE/JMS/Spring/JUnit
Experience with the following is ideal, but not essential:
* Web Services (RESTful, Tomcat, Apache, Websphere etc.)
* SQL and RDBMS systems (Sybase preferred)
* Build tools such as Maven/Jenkins/Ants
* Testing tools such as Junit/Cucumber/Selenium
If you feel you match the above requirements apply now.
Java Developer - Glasgow - Permanent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age